WA200 Work AxeRegular price $507.00
Finished work axe with a white hickory handle and strong edge that is ready to use.
Our work axes are 100% Australian Made and are manufactured to the same high standards that make our racing axes world-renowned. If you look after the work axe, it will become your favourite tool to pick up and use.
What makes it cool…
So after we released our WA190 work axe, we started to get some requests for a larger work axe, so here it is. This is 200mm long and 200mm wide. It's a BIG work axe.
Although big axes look really cool, we wouldn't recommend this axe if you are either going to be using it all day long OR if you plan on cutting hard or dry wood. Due to the size of the blade, you just won't get great penetration in hardwood, with this sized axe. However of you want to impress your friends, hang it on the wall to look cool or cut some nice wood that is a bit softer, then this beautiful axe might be the one you are after.
It's big, it's cool and it comes with some serious bragging rights!
The WA200 work axe comes with a 20 degrees bevel and a good strong edge that will still cut really well, but will also stand up to the tough wood. It has a little bit extra weight at 2.95kg. The hollow has a satin finish so it is easy for you to look after and maintain.
And when we say it is Australian Made we mean it, every part of the work axe, handle and cover.
Fitted with our favourite Jimmy Head white hickory handle, strong, durable and a great feel when you are swinging it.
Protected with a Kenny Olney leather cover built to protect the axe edge when not in use.
Ladies you can now select an Axewomen logo for your next favourite WA200 Work Axe.
Edge options -
Standard edge is a good all round edge that is a good balance between cutting speed and longevity.
Strong edge is more rounded and has a greater edge angle that will cut slower, but will last longer, and is perfect for tough dry wood.
If you're unsure, new to wood chopping, or unfamiliar with axe sharpening and maintenance - the strong edge is recommended.
Engraving also available - Personalise your work axe with your name which replaces WA200 above the logo (Note: a 15 letter character limit applies).
You won’t be disappointed.
- 100% Australian made.
- Forged in Victoria from the highest quality tool steel.
- CNC machined for a precision shape and custom hollow.
- Heat-treated to give the perfect blend of toughness and edge retention.
- CNC ground with flood coolant after heat treatment to ensure a super accurate edge that is dead straight with no affect to the temper.
- Ground and professionally finished for a world-class work axe.
- 20-degree bevel to give the edge longevity.
- Axe head is 200mm long x 200mm wide
- Fitted with a Jimmy Head white hickory handle.
- 2.95kg total weight - head and handle.
- Comes with a Kenny Olney Australian Made leather cover to keep it protected when it’s stored or transported.