190 Work AxeRegular price $730.00 AUD (+GST)
Finished work axe with a white hickory handle and strong edge that is ready to use.
Our work axes are 100% Australian Made and are manufactured to the same high standards that make our racing axes world-renowned. If you look after the work axe, it will become your favourite tool to pick up and use.
What makes it cool…
We've had so many requests to manufacture a work axe with a strong edge that will stand up to cutting tough dry wood that can be swung all day long. So that is exactly what we’ve done, while retaining the look and feel of our racing axe.
What makes it a great axe is the strong bevel at 20 degrees, giving the edge longevity but at a weight of only 2.7kg. The hollow has a satin finish so it is easy for you to look after and maintain your work axe.
And when we say it is Australian Made we mean it, every part of the work axe, handle and cover.
Fitted with our favourite Jimmy Head white hickory handle, strong, durable and a great feel when you are swinging it.
Protected with a Kenny Olney leather cover built to protect the axe edge when not in use.
You won’t be disappointed.
- 100% Australian made.
- Forged in Victoria from the highest quality tool steel.
- CNC machined for a precision shape and custom hollow.
- Heat-treated to give the perfect blend of toughness and edge retention.
- CNC ground with flood coolant after heat treatment to ensure a super accurate edge that is dead straight with no affect to the temper.
- Ground and professionally finished for a world-class work axe.
- 20-degree bevel to give the edge longevity.
- Axe head is 190mm long x 180mm wide
- Fitted with a Jimmy Head white hickory handle.
- 2.7kg total weight - head and handle.
- Comes with a Kenny Olney Australian Made leather cover to keep it protected when it’s stored or transported.